Summer Is No Time for Your HVAC to Fail
You don’t need to go too far into the calendar year for your air conditioning unit to become a necessity for your comfort. Summer days in the south can become sweltering quickly and you need to have a reliable, working air conditioning system to keep up with the heat. Don’t wait for your unit to fail before selecting a qualified company to help keep your HVAC running at peak performance. Trying to find a qualified company in an emergency is the worst possible scenario, so it pays to do a little homework in advance when searching for a company who can handle HVAC installation in Conroe, TX.
What Criteria to Consider
- Look for a full service company, one who can not only install an HVAC unit, but who can maintain it, ensuring it a long life span. You want to build a lasting relationship with the company.
- Check to see how many years the company has been in business, if they are locally owned, if they offer emergency services on a 24/7 basis as standard, and if they offer a warranty on all parts and labor.
- The company’s technicians should be certified with years of experience on all types of equipment.
- Check the company’s ratings on a number of different sites, such as Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau.
- Read the testimonials on the company’s website, but also check unbiased sites like Home Advisor in order to gain a complete picture of the company.
- See if the company is a member of any professional organizations, such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) or the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI). These organizations offer training and industry news to keep their members current on this ever-evolving field of service.
- Make sure the company offers a maintenance program, which will keep serious problems to a minimum.
- Any technician who enters your home should do a complete inspection, explain any defects in your system and what is the cause of the defect, and offer advice on how to repair it and keep the problem from happening again. However, the technician should only fix the problem you’ve authorized.
- The technician should respect your home, leaving it as clean as it was when he entered.
These are a few things to keep in mind when searching for a company to handle HVAC installation in Conroe, TX.